Road Ready Unveils New Integrated Fleet Data Platform – Fleet Management
Road Ready, a provider of advanced telematics and smart fleet technology, rolled out its new integrated data platform, LogIQ, at a September 14 press briefing at the Fall Technology & Maintenance meeting in Cleveland . New LogIQ platform integrates data from a large network of industry partners with its own trailer telematics system, making it easier for fleets to obtain information from data generated by trailers and other fleet equipment , the company said.
âCarriers cannot easily analyze data trends when they receive data through multiple feeds and portals,â said Nada Jiddou, Managing Director of Road Ready and Executive Vice President of its parent company, Clarience Technologies. âWe developed LogIQ to streamline data delivery and make it easier for fleets to get actionable information that improves operational efficiency. “
Road Ready said the LogIQ platform provides users with full access through its FleetViz fleet management portal, a single interface that provides detailed data from widgets at a glance. The dashboard provides a closer look at which assets have active alerts and require special attention. With dynamic reports and insights, fleet managers can then analyze the data to reduce costs and optimize fleet assets. and increase the visibility of the supply chain.
âThe strength of the LogIQ integrated data platform comes from its key partners, all of which are leading brands serving commercial transportation,â said Road Ready. âLogIQ’s pioneering technology, unlike anything in trailer telematics today, acts as a universal language decoder, allowing data generated by intelligent components of LogIQ partners’ trailers to communicate with each other. This enhanced trailer connectivity facilitates the aggregation of third-party data streams, enabling intelligent decision making.
LogIQ partners offer these integrations with Road Ready:
- Fair Weight, Inc. âRight Weigh’s on-board load scale for air and spring suspension trailers measures the weight of the axle group on the ground, saving fleets money on trade balance fees, off-road mileage and overweight fines. “
- psi PSI’s Automatic Tire Inflation System (ATIS) and its TireVew Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), which provides real-time tire pressure and temperature, and its optional sensor suite provide ” other critical vehicle health data, such as wheel bearing temperatures and tank air pressures.
- Hendrickson. “The Hendrickson Watchman Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) and wheel end health sensors help fleet operations maximize uptime by providing real-time visibility into potential wheel end problems and tire so that they can be resolved quickly and efficiently.
- Continental. âContinental ContiConnect sensors monitor tire inflation and temperature, allowing fleets to identify potential problems and schedule preventative maintenance, preventing unplanned downtime. “
- ConMet Digital. “ConMet Digital Preset Plus SmartHub is the first connected health monitoring system integrated into the hub assembly, generating actionable information to optimize wheel end health.
- SKF. “The SKF Wheel End Monitor communicates wheel end temperature and bearing status and alerts fleets of potential bearing failures before they occur.
- SAF Holland. “SAF Tire Pilot Plus with real-time sensing gives customers the ability to monitor trailer tire pressure on the road or when they are uncoupled and idle.
- Stemco. “TracBat Hubodometer helps fleets plan maintenance, determine rental charges, validate warranties and calculate costs per mile and can be programmed by the Stemco programmer to meet customer specific tire revolution requirements.
- Hyundai Translead. “ Road Ready welcomes its new LogIQ partner, Hyundai Translead, who now offers HT LinkSense to enable end-to-end visibility into trailer operations and maximize fleet operational efficiency. Supported sensors include cargo volume, weight, door, air disc brake pad wear, intelligent brake chamber, light detection, wheel end temperature, and tire monitoring. tire pressure.
âDeveloping the right technologies for customers starts with anticipating what they need tomorrow,â noted Jiddou. âAs the pace of technological change accelerates, we can’t just keep up, we have to lead. “